Health and Safety Procedures
Your safety is our top priority, so we have implemented the following procedures for all our Tobago tours.
- If you are feeling sick or have flu like symptoms, please cancel the tour.
- All lessons and tours will be private with the exception of our Bioluminescence tour. That means that only your group or party will be on the tour.
- Social Distancing will be observed on all tours, where possible. On our Bioluminescence tour we ask that you give each other at least 6 feet of space.
- Masks will be required on the following tours due to the need to be in close proximity of each other.
- Truck based snorkeling tours.
- Full day adventure tours.
- Tours requiring vehicle transfers.
- Please walk with masks. If you don’t have one we can provide disposable or cloth masks for an additional charge.
- Payments can be paid online before tours. If you want to pay in cash, let us know in advance so that we may prepare your change in a safe way before time.
- All paddle boards, paddles, life jackets, and car will be sanitized before each tour using a bleach and water solution. Cups will be sanitized using soap and water. Snorkeling Masks and fins will be sanitized with soap and water. Snorkels will be soaked in Listerine before each tour.
- Hand sanitizer will be available on every tour.
- Our guides will be wearing a mask.